Where is WOMH located?
WOMH is located at 2915 N. Main, Houston, Texas 77009, at the corner of North St. and N. Main, about 1.5 miles north of downtown Houston.
What is the difference between “The Lawn”, “WOMH Upstairs”, and “WOMH Downstairs”?
The Lawn is our outdoor venue at WOMH, WOMH Upstairs is our small indoor performance venue, and WOMH Downstairs is our large indoor performance venue. In total, WOMH has three separate performance spaces.
Is WOMH all ages?
Yes, unless otherwise indicated. Anyone under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a legal guardian. For alcoholic beverage service, customers must be 21 or older with a valid, government issued ID. Children taller than 30" also require their own ticket.
What items are prohibited from WOMH?
- • Weapons of any kind, including mace. As a permitted alcohol establishment, Texas law prohibits firearms of any kind on the premises, whether licensed or not.
- • Bags/backpacks larger than 14” in any dimension. All bags are subject to search.
- • Coolers
- • Outside food and beverage
- • Professional video recording devices
- • Professional photography devices, including cameras with detachable lenses
- • Professional audio recording devices
- • Laser pointers
- • Laptops/Tablets
- • Umbrellas. In case of rain at the Lawn, umbrellas obstruct others’ views of the stage. Please bring rain gear/ponchos instead.
- • Lawn blankets/towels/tarps. The Lawn at White Oak Music Hall is designed to be an intimate space that allows guests to be close to the stage. Thus, to prevent customers from bringing large blankets/towels/tarps to “block off” other guests on the Lawn, such items are prohibited.
- • Strollers/carts
- • Two-way radios, walkie-talkies
- • Strobes or flashing lights
- • Chairs of any kind. Due to the slope of the hill at the Lawn, chairs present a tumbling hazard and are prohibited.
- • Aerosol containers
- • Glass/metal containers
- • Selfie sticks
- • Flagpoles or extendable poles
- • Large signs
- • Fireworks/explosives
- • Tents, canopies, or other shade structures
- • Pets (except service animals)
- • Illegal or illicit substances of any kind
Is there re-entry?
No, unless otherwise specified for a specific event.
Does WOMH sell food?
WOMH does not sell food directly, but food trucks are generally on-site for shows at the Lawn.
Is there a smoking area at WOMH?
Yes, smoking areas are available on the patios/balconies of each floor of the venue. Smoking is permitted on the Lawn, but strictly prohibited inside the enclosed venue (e-cigs/vaping are also prohibited inside the enclosed venue).
Is there seating at WOMH?
The majority of tickets for shows at WOMH are general admission, standing-room only. For shows at WOMH Downstairs and the Lawn, a limited amount of reserved seating may be offered on a show-by-show basis as a separate ticketing option. Shows at WOMH Upstairs are all general admission, standing-room only. Seating is available at WOMH for disabled/pregnant individuals in designated ADA viewing areas.
What time do doors open?
Door times vary depending on the show and are subject to change. Please check the show listing on our website for specific information. Please note that posted door times are guidelines only, and may change depending on the show schedule.
What are the set times?
Set times are posted at the venue the night of the show. The first performer generally starts one hour after doors.
I want to hang out before or after the show. Where should I go?
We strongly recommend you visit Raven Tower, which is located next door to WOMH. Raven Tower has a full bar, patio, and food trucks, and is open before and after our shows!
I left my credit card/wallet/or something else. Do you have a lost and found?
Items that are found or turned may be picked up at the box office when it is open, 1PM-7PM, M-Saturday, or anytime the box office is open.
Are shows rain or shine?
Yes, shows at WOMH are rain or shine, including shows at the Lawn, our outdoor venue. In case of inclement weather that presents unsafe conditions at the venue at the time of the event (e.g., lightning, high winds, flooding), shows many be canceled/rescheduled in the interest of the safety of our guests, staff, and/or performers. If a show is canceled/rescheduled due to unsafe weather conditions at the venue, customers will be alerted as soon as the decision to cancel the event is made via email, social media, and our app, coupled with further instructions (e.g., refunds, rescheduled dates, etc.). Please be advised, however, that refunds due to inclement weather at the venue are only available in case of canceled events that are not rescheduled. In the case of events that are rescheduled, tickets originally issued will be honored at the rescheduled event.
Is WOMH disabled accessible?
Yes, the concert viewing areas at WOMH are accessible to disabled patrons.
Can I bring pets?
No. Only service animals are permitted.
Parking, Transportation, and Lodging
Where can I park?
WOMH has approximately 600 off-street parking spots located adjacent to the venue. These lots are referred to as Lot A, B, C, and D. Visit our Parking page at http://www.whiteoakmusichall.com/about/parking for more information.
How do I get to your venue using public transportation?
WOMH is easily accessible via the Red Line of the METRORail (light rail). The Quitman/Near Northside stop of the Red Line is a 5 minute walk south of the venue. You may board the Red Line anywhere from NRG Park, the Medical Center, Hermann Park, the Museum District, Midtown, and Downtown. For more information on the METRORail Red Line, please visit: www.ridemetro.org
Do you have bike racks?
Yes! We have 20+ bike racks permanently bolted to the ground on both the N. Main St. side of the building and the North St. side of the building.
Are there any hotels nearby?
We recommend staying at any hotel in downtown Houston, which is a short 10 minute cab ride or light rail ride to the venue. Suggestions include the JW Marriott Downtown, the Hyatt Regency Downtown, the Magnolia Hotel, and the Four Seasons Houston.
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets to WOMH shows are available on our website using the “Buy Tickets” link next to the show listing. Tickets are also available on the ticket vendor website at www.stubwire.com and from the WOMH box office.
What are the box office hours?
Box office hours are 11AM-5PM, Monday through Saturday, and any time the venue is otherwise open for a ticketed show.
I forgot to print my ticket or lost my ticket. Can you help me?
Please come to the box office on the day of the show with your ID and your method of payment, and we will try to assist you.
Can I pick up my tickets at will-call?
Yes, but you will have to wait in line twice--once to get your ticket and again to enter the venue. It will definitely save you time to print your tickets in advance!
Who is your official ticketing company?
Our official ticketing company is Stubwire. Tickets purchased directly from our website or through Stubwire are your best option for getting authentic tickets.
I bought my ticket from a band website or a fan club website--is that okay?
Yes, but you must visit the box office to pick up your ticket. Please note that when tickets are purchased from ticketing companies other than Stubwire, we cannot make any changes to the tickets, such as the name of the ticket holder, the delivery method, transfer to another person, etc.. Such change requests must be made to the ticketing company you purchased the tickets from. We also cannot verify whether the order has been received by a third-party ticketing company until the day of the event.
I bought my ticket from a ticket reseller (e.g., StubHub)--is that okay?
We cannot verify the legitimacy of any tickets purchased from a reseller until they are scanned by us. Therefore, purchasing tickets from a third-party reseller are at your own risk.
The show is sold out! Will you be releasing any more tickets?
For sold out shows, additional tickets may or may not be released. Tickets that are released are first offered to individuals who signed up for the waitlist; thus, we recommend that you always sign up for the waitlist if your show is sold out!
I bought my will-call tickets under my name, but want to transfer them to someone else. Can you do that?
This depends on where you purchased your tickets from. If purchased through our official ticketing partner, Stubwire, this may be possible. but if purchased from other sources (e.g., SongKick, Bandsintown, band website, fan club, etc.), you must contact the ticketing vendor you purchased them from for any type of ticketing change.
What are your ticketing policies?
White Oak Music Hall Ticketing Policy
Event Changes and Cancellations
• All events at White Oak Music Hall are subject to change. Changes may include date, time, location, ticket prices, ticket availability, and the artists scheduled to perform. Changes to events can be caused by many things, such as weather, travel delays, artist scheduling, facility requirements, etc.
Refunds and Exchanges
• We cannot issue refunds or exchanges on tickets, as all ticket sales are final. We can only issue refunds when the entire event is canceled and is not rescheduled.
• All events at White Oak Music Hall are rain or shine. We cannot issue refunds in the case of inclement weather unless there is a complete cancelation of an event.
Name Changes to Will Call tickets
• Stubwire, our ticketing provider, can change the names under which Will Call tickets are held, but only for tickets purchased directly from Stubwire. To request a change, submit your request at least 3 days prior to an event, using the form at http://www.stubwire.com/help. You may be asked to provide certain proof of purchase, such as your name, the credit card that was used, etc. to verify your identity. Unfortunately, Stubwire cannot change Will Call ticket names for tickets purchased through any third-party, such as artist websites, fan clubs, other ticketing companies (e.g., SongKick, StubHub), etc.
• To prevent ticket scalping, White Oak Music Hall has implemented a limit of 6 tickets per customer. Customers who exceed this limit may have the entirety of their order canceled without notice at Stubwire’s discretion.
Third Party Ticket Vendors
• White Oak Music Hall cannot verify the validity of any tickets purchased from third party vendors other than Stubwire until the tickets are scanned at the venue entrance. Please be advised that you are purchasing such tickets at your own risk, and that such tickets may be lost, stolen, or otherwise voided.
• Lost or stolen tickets may, at Stubwire’s discretion, be replaced. Please send a request to replace lost or stolen tickets to Stubwire at least 3 days in advance of an event using the form at http://www.stubwire.com/help/. Proof of purchase, such as the credit card used, may be required.
What are steps you are taking against scalpers?
We take ticket scalping very seriously, and Stubwire has taken several steps to combat scalping, including:
• Limiting ticket purchases to a maximum of 6 per transaction, with subsequent transactions reviewed
• Prohibiting e-tickets for billing addresses more than 200 miles from the venue (to prevent out of state scalpers from emailing tickets)
• Voiding of any suspected ticket scalper transactions
I have another question about my ticket; who should I contact?
For questions regarding your tickets, contact StubWire.com via the form at www.stubwire.com
Can I get a press pass to a show?
Media passes are only provided to accredited media agencies, at our discretion. Requests for media passes must be submitted at least 3 days in advance of the show to firstname.lastname@example.org and are subject to approval by WOMH.
Can I interview the band?
Requests for interviews are handled by the artists’ media contact, not WOMH, therefore, we cannot grant permission for interviews.
My band is interested in playing at WOMH--who do I contact?
Booking at WOMH is handled exclusively by email at email@example.com. We do not conduct booking via the phone, social media, etc.
Can I send WOMH a demo of my band?
We do not accept unsolicited demo material via mail. Please email a link to your band website with audio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is White Oak Music Hall available for private events?
Yes! Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
Can I work at WOMH?
For employment inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am a vendor that would like to offer products/services to White Oak Music Hall. Who do I contact?
Please email email@example.com
Any other questions or concerns?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org